Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm Baaaaaack.......

Sorry, it has been a while. I promise to blog more often...

Kids are in school, craziness has calmed, and I am ready to send you on your way with my helpful tips and tricks to organize, simplify, and green up your life! Sounds like a pretty big task, doesn't it? Take one small bite at a time and before you know it, the whole cake is gone! Not that I would know...really.

Today's tiny tip is to go visit catalogchoice.org and sign up to get your name taken off of catalog mailing lists. You can also keep your name on lists that you still want to get but DON'T DO IT!!! Check my past blog on saving a tree. Remember, once the catalog reaches your hands, the coupon and specials are close to being outdated anyway. Visit your favorite stores online -- not through a catalog that was created by taking away Bambi's forest. Really. Don't. Do. It.

See? One small bite and you feel better already!

No comments: