Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pick a Tolerance, Any Tolerance...

My challenge for you today is to pick a tolerance and fix it. Squeaky garage door? Oil it. Lightbulb burned out? Change it. (With a LED one, of course.) Just pick something and take care of it. You will feel so much better! It is all part of organizing yourself. When you don't have to think about the thing that needs to be fixed or changed, you can actually use that brain power for something else, like putting things in their places -- the number one rule of organizing!

On a different note, my 7 year old daughter moved out on Sunday. Just to the front porch. She wasn't mad and wasn't trying to run away, she just wanted her own pad. When I went to check on her she had her clothes laying out on the azalea bushes. I asked that she bring those in when it started to rain and she informed me that that is how she washes her clothes. Sigh...yes, I am off to do another load of laundry...

No comments: