Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Green Office Goes Home


I have been thinking that my green way of working could easily be carried over into home organizing. Why not? I am always looking for more ways to help my clients reuse, recycle, and work greener. I do it at home so I'm thinking I could help others do a little bit more than they are doing now. I also have some great home organizing tips I'll be sharing through this blog so be sure to check back. Today's home organizing tip is about toys. I know that YOU know that bins are a great way to keep all the toys sorted and put away but I have another great use for those toy bins. Whenever we go on a road trip, I grab one small bin per child and they have their favorite toy of the week ready to go. They can play with them in the car and transport them easily into a relative's home or hotel room -- wherever we happen to be going.

Here is a great quote for the day: “Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” ~A. A. Milne (English Humorist, creator of Winnie-the-Pooh, 1882-1956)

Now, go forth and organize those toys!

No comments: